Legendary guitarist Ritchie Blackmore has been creating memorable guitar riffs for decades. His deft phrasing and unmistakable tone have helped make the phrase "guitar solo" a household term. Blackmore and Fender proudly present the Ritchie Blackmore Signature Stratocaster® guitar, based on his favorite '70s model and featuring a maple neck with a graduated scalloped rosewood fingerboard, Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound Flat™ pickups and '70s-style "F" tuning machines. Deluxe gig bag included.
- Maple neck with "U" profile and "bullet" truss rod
- Three-bolt "F"-stamped neck plate with Micro-Tilt™
- 7.25"-radius rosewood fingerboard with graduated scalloping and 21 vintage-style frets
- Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound Flat™ SSL-4 single-coil neck and bridge pickups (bridge pickup reverse wound/reverse polarity)
- Non-active middle pickup
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge