The Paramount PO-220E combines state-of-the-art craftsmanship with vintage-inspired appointments, delivering the best of both worlds. Built with the choice of a solid spruce or solid mahogany top paired with solid mahogany back and sides, the PO-220E features an offset X-bracing pattern that has been carefully refined to optimize resonance and tone. A Fender and Fishman®-designed pickup amplifies the warm, mid-focused tone of the PO-220E’s newly designed orchestra body shape, while the soundhole-mounted controls preserve the vintage aesthetics. Under the top, a body-sensing pickup enhances the soundboard's vibrations which can then be blended with the undersaddle Sonicore pickup.
Updated cosmetics include snowflake-shaped pearloid fingerboard inlays, feathered purfling, rosette, and backstrip, and a Black or Tiger Stripe pickguard. The PO-220E also features an ovangkol bridge and fingerboard, slim-taper mahogany neck, bone nut and saddle, and comes with a hardshell case.
- Solid Mahogany body & Solid Sitka Spruce top w/ Gloss Polyester finish
- Mahogany neck w/ "C" shape & Satin Urethane finish
- Ovangkol fingerboard w/ 15.75" (400 mm) radius, 20 frets, & Snowflake inlays
- Ovangkol bridge w/ Ebony bridge pins
- Bone nut w/ 1.69" (43 mm) width
- Fender®/Fishman® Sonitone™ Plus soundhole pickup system w/ Volume & Blend