Surely one of the most fabulous Gretsch birds ever to take flight, the G5021WPE Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor Acoustic/Electric delivers classic Penguin style and appointments in a richly resonant parlor-size acoustic guitar.
The Fishman® Isys III pickup/preamp system provides a modern sonic complement to classic touches including a solid spruce top with maple back and sides, gold sparkle neck and body binding, Neo-Classic™ "thumbnail" fingerboard inlays, a gold plexi pickguard, "vertical wing" Gretsch headstock logo, and more.
- Solid spruce top and laminated maple back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Synthetic bone nut
- Fishman® Presys III pickup/preamp system with built-in tuner
- Laurel bridge
- Deluxe die-cast tuning machines
- Gold pickguard and hardware
- Gold sparkle neck and body binding
- Gold sparkle vertical wing Gretsch headstock logo